- protecting networks everywhere for over 15 years!
Block Page Bypass Options
Treat this page as confidential - Do NOT print or leave it where people may come across it.
The Internet filter is designed to protect your computer from spyware, adware, malware, and users from inappropriate or illegal material.
This security control is not a substitution for locally installed and updated Virus Scan software.
Realize that the blocked page may be a result of:
• typo/misspelling • advertisements • click-through via a 3rd party
...any of which may be blocked because it's a common method to distribute spyware, adware, malware.
When in doubt: Try visiting the website directly, by typing the URL in the address bar
A) To temporarily unblock the Internet, follow these steps...
• Click the "O" in the word BLOCKED
• Login with the password: insert_password_here
• Close all browser windows on your computer, wait a few seconds, then visit the site again.
• The Internet filter is automatically re-enabled after: 20 minutes of inactivity.
Depending on your computer usage this may not happen until the next day.